Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Project backlog:

This is my backlog of half-done stuff that I should be working on before starting new stuff:

~The half-done circlet for pixi, which just needs an hour or two of finishing work.
~The U-shaped opening jerkin/bases, in red wool.
~Fixing up the velvet version of the above, which I purchased at Crown.
~Getting around to writing the new Chirurgeonate Policy.
~The "oh gods" sunshade.
~Fixing the hole in the gusset of one of my rus' shirts

The new stuff:

~more points and laces for my hose/doublets and a set for Essylt.
~a coronet for Benedict (In the style of 11thC Rus' ones like the ones from Novgorod - leather base with etched brass panels attached)
~leather lanterns like the ones Iarnulf made
~More hose/stockings
~A pouch for early 16thC use, probably in leather 'cause I have some laying about. (And I've wanted to give leather stitching a go for a while)
~pants that're passable for early 16thC
~researching medieval recreational drug use (I'm apparently doing a class next year at CF called "How to get high before 1600")
~Making brass belt bits for my woven heraldric belt.
~More silk banners.
~A gown from the pattern I purchased here
~Two doublets, which I have the fabric for (one in red velvet slashed with yellow silk as per my heraldry, one in brown velveteen)
~One or two more shirts for Festival, including the pleatwork one I'm working on now.
~Another hat or two, and another coif. Just because.

No comments: